Invest in metrics or invest in opportunities.
Examining company fundamentals and vetting the
management team is always important. But even an
independent examination may not catch hidden investment
risks and opportunities, especially in more
complex types of enterprises.
The risks associated with a business, or a stock portfolio
acquisition, need to be identified to avoid future surprises
for management and shareholders.
- Deep analysis of hidden ‘plus/minus’ business drivers.
- Dynamic financial analysis and forecasting models.
- Customer/market risk-reward and SWOT analysis.
- Commercial assessment of technology due diligence.
- Identifying potentially fatal business conditions.
- Observations on technology strategic 'fit' with objectives.
Intelligent Analytics For ROI
© Copyright 2014 by Patin Associates Inc. - All Rights Reserved