Respond to the other's offense, or play a proactive defense.
Whether responding to an action as a plaintiff, or
responding to a claim as a defendant, the best offense is
a great defense. Intelligent Analytics can be used in
either case to separate cause-and-effect from allegation.
A careful analysis of damages that is best tied to the
facts, and constructed as a compelling story line, can help
you reach a favorable settlement, or prevail at trial, in
commercial litigation and patent/trademark disputes.
- Analysis of causal factors affecting performance.
- Early evaluation of potential damages risk or reward.
- Dispute Risk Management (DRM).
- Mapping forward innovation for defensive purposes.
- Commercial evaluation of company technologies.
- Reasonable royalty analysis.
- Damages calculations and expert witness testimony.
Intelligent Analytics For Defense
© Copyright 2014 by Patin Associates Inc. - All Rights Reserved